Every great booth starts with a Big Idea. A Big Idea is a design that connects your audience with your marketing objectives. Using that Big Idea as a base, designers can begin to create your booth’s more specific elements.
A winning Big Idea includes:
- Required functional elements, such as areas for product demonstrations, A/V displays, meeting spaces, and product displays
- An eye-catching and unique design that draws attendees into the booth
- A seamless traffic flow plan, allowing attendees to navigate every section of your booth
- Consideration of your budget
Building A Big Idea With A Creative Brief
A comprehensive creative brief helps communicate your marketing strategy to any booth designer you choose. Think of your creative brief as a checklist that leads to your Big Idea.
A comprehensive creative brief includes:
- In-booth activity plan
- Floor plan of the show hall and traffic patterns
- Images of inspiring architecture
- Material sample board
- Meeting space for private conversations
- Storage needs
- Color palette
- Booth traffic plan
- Branding needs (campaign & company)
A Big Idea developed from a comprehensive creative brief provides you with a solid foundation for a winning design. Crafting the perfect Big Idea is a critical step in our proven design process.